- The Loire entry set is made of solid forged brass substrate for enduring style & strength
- Supplied with the “wave” internal lever as standard. Also available with a egg knob in place of the lever. (Egg knob not available on Interconnecting Set)
- Forged brass is 250% stronger than cast brass
- 6 pin solid brass cylinder with the popular C4 keyway for more security
- 3 identically cut keys supplied with each entry handle suite
- Adjustable 60mm to 70mm backset on the spring latch & dead-bolt latch
- Smart non-handed lever design means 1 set suits both left & right hand door installations
- Easy to install with clear instructions & template
- Warranty 5 years on finish & 7 years on mechanical
Single Cylinder – Deadbolt is operated by key on external side and by thumb turn on internal side.
Double Cylinder – Deadbolt is operated by key on both external and internal side.
Dummy – Non locking set to be installed to the non-locking leaf of a set of double doors.
Interconnecting Set – Similar to single cylinder function ie. Deadbolt operated by key outside and thumb turn inside. However, interconnect has an added function that makes it different to a standard single cylinder deadbolt. It’s added function is a deadbolt and spring latch that retracts simultaneously when the internal lever/knob is turned to open your door. Also features matching long internal plate to match external plate.
Projection of pull handle is 74mm from face of door.
The Maison series suit 35mm to 45mm door thickness
Extension kit to suit the 45mm to 50mm door thickness and it will works only for single cylinder.
Note. Egg knob not available on Interconnecting Set